[IQUG] [iqug] 16.0 index rebuilds

Louie, David David.Louie at blackrock.com
Mon Oct 7 07:26:02 MST 2019

So at min. for 16.0 we’d need to rebuild FP’s only.  No need to rebuild HG to tiered unless tested as it can cause issue.

Tech support also said not to leave a mixture of rebuilt and not rebuilt FP’s on a table which would be impossible to do especially on the larger tables.  Does this sound illogical that we should not leave the mixture?

What’s the story on LF to HG.  I think we said we’d drop and recreate LFs to HG which leads to the question on how much temp space we would require.

Thanks
David