[IQUG] [iqug] 16.0 index rebuilds

Mark Mumy markdmumy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 06:37:22 MST 2019

Just to plant the seed....    if you don’t go to 16.1 sp03 or later you will need to do another rebuild then too.

Why are you going to tiered HG?   First, that operation takes seconds.   More importantly are you sure that you need them?  I know that the benefit is hit or miss.  I’ve not seen much help with them but some have.

Other than that, the process looks fine.

Mark

Sent from my mobile device