[IQUG] [iqug] Post IQ 16.0 upgrade FP index rebuild hangs

Louie, David David.Louie at blackrock.com
Tue Oct 1 06:29:24 MST 2019

We are trying to rebuild all FP indices on our large 30 TB table.  We run about 60% of it and then had to kill the flight index to hand back the database to the DEV team.

We restarted it and it’s been running for 4 days and seems stuck as sp_iqtransaction shows now movement on main or temp kb usage.

Anyone come across this issue?

Not sure dropping the connection and restart will fix it.

Thanks
David

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message. See http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/compliance/email-disclaimers for further information.  Please refer to http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/compliance/privacy-policy for more information about BlackRock’s Privacy Policy.
For a list of BlackRock's office addresses worldwide, see http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/about-us/contacts-locations.

© 2019 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved.