[IQUG] [iqug] IQ SQL trace -zr does not give userid or logins ?

Mumy, Mark mark.mumy at sap.com
Thu May 9 14:58:30 MST 2019

I don’t think that was ever the intent of the zr/zo stuff.  If you want more details, then you need to look at using the audit features in IQ.

https://help.sap.com/viewer/a8937bea84f21015a80bc776cf758d50/16.1.3.3/en-US/a263052d84f2101597dcf422596bed64.html

It dumps to the tran log as much or as little info as you want about what it going on.

Mark

Mark Mumy
SAP Platform and Technologies Global Center of Excellence
M +1 347-820-2136 | E mark.mumy at sap.com<mailto:mark.mumy at sap.com>
My Blogs: https://blogs.sap.com/author/markmumy/

https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/I825063
Conference tel: 18663127353,,8035340905#