[IQUG] [iqug] Other verions and total dbspace usage

Mumy, Mark mark.mumy at sap.com
Thu Feb 14 13:21:12 MST 2019

What about the line for “Active Txn Versions”?  Do you have that output?

Mark

Mark Mumy
Strategic Technology Incubation Group
SAP Global Center of Excellence |  SAP
M +1 347-820-2136 | E mark.mumy at sap.com<mailto:mark.mumy at sap.com>
My Blogs: https://blogs.sap.com/author/markmumy/

https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/I825063
Conference tel: 18663127353,,8035340905#

From: David Louie <David.Louie at blackrock.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 7:13 AM
To: "markdmumy at gmail.com" <markdmumy at gmail.com>
Cc: Mark Mumy <mark.mumy at sap.com>, IQ Group <iqug at dssolutions.com>
Subject: Re: [IQUG] [iqug] Other verions and total dbspace usage

We started at 88% and it grew 11% in 13 hours dumping 24 tb of the 37tb.  We can consider stopping update activity during backups as an option I guess.
Sent from my iPhone