[IQUG] [iqug] Benchmark Factory connecting to IQ

Mark Mumy markdmumy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:48:42 MST 2019

I would reach out to Quest.  Everything that I see when searching for it all points to Quest/Benchmark Factory.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sybase+%22CSSSybase.dll%22 <https://www.google.com/search?q=sybase+%22CSSSybase.dll%22>

The first few links point to quest.com <http://quest.com/>, while the remaining point to other sites that point to quest.com <http://quest.com/>

Likely this is a driver from them that interfaces with our driver.

Mark