[IQUG] Changing the storage

Amoolya Ajmera Amoolya.Ajmera at rci.rogers.com
Tue Sep 18 12:14:18 MST 2018

Hi,

We are looking to change the complete storage from Storage A to Storage B, (sample name A as old and B as new storage)

All DB files are configured on Storage A, now we have to migrate everything from A to B. what are the possible ways out to migrate data seamlessly

Thanks,

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice<http://www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice>

Ce message est confidentiel. Notre transmission et r?ception de courriels se fait strictement suivant les modalit?s ?nonc?es dans l'avis publi? ? www.rogers.com/aviscourriel <http://www.rogers.com/aviscourriel>