[IQUG] TLS handshake failure Error

Bhandari, Shashikant shashikant.bhandari at sap.com
Mon Jun 11 13:21:32 MST 2018

Hi Peter,

    Are you using IQ 16.1?

   In your TLS string can you please add, "skip_certificate_name_check=yes"?, example below is using direct dbisql command line

dbisql -c 'uid=DBA;pwd=password;eng=myserver;ENC=tls(fips=NO;tls_type=rsa;trusted_certificate=/mycertificate.id;skip_certificate_name_check=yes)' -host myhost -port 26000 -nogui

Regards

Shashikant Bhandari
Shashi.Bhandari at sapns2.com<mailto:Shashi.Bhandari at sapns2.com>
http://www.sapns2.com<http://www.sapns2.com/>