[IQUG] How to restore full database and transaction backups from an IQ Simplex to an IQ Multiplex?

Ron Watkins rwatkins at dssolutions.com
Tue Jan 23 07:50:08 MST 2018

No, when you "restore", you will get a copy of the simplex server. After the
restore, you can "add" the second node to make it a multiplex.

The "restore" is done using the utility database, so the target server is a
complete copy of the source server. It doesn't restore into an existing
simple or multiplex server, but over-writes and creates a new stand-alone
server.

Ron