[IQUG] [iqug] Using insert location in IQ event

Louie, David David.Louie at blackrock.com
Thu Jan 11 14:20:16 MST 2018

Hello All,

Is insert/location allowed in an IQ event?

My event which is executing the insert/location is failing trying to access the target server.

As the login which runs the insert/location need to be exist and have the same password on IQ source and ASE target what login is it trying to execute the event under?

I did create the event with a common login which can access both ASE and IQ.

Thanks
David

E. 01/11 16:15:00. Handler for event 'event_sync_adw' caused SQLSTATE 'QHA02'
E. 01/11 16:15:00. CtLibrary Error: 44, Severity: 0, Origin: 1, Layer: 4
Error Message: ct_connect(): protocol specific layer: external error: The attempt to connect to the server failed.
OS Error: 0, OS Message: ---.
-- (hqmlib/hqm_con.cxx 199)

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message. See http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/email-disclaimers for further information.  Please refer to http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/privacy-policy for more information about BlackRock's Privacy Policy.
For a list of BlackRock's office addresses worldwide, see http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/about-us/contacts-locations.

(c) 2018 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved.