[IQUG] INSERT LOCATION connectivity libraries

Asif Arif Asif.Arif at mdsaptech.com
Wed Aug 15 23:10:23 MST 2018

Thank you for the suggestions Mark though I have been through the SAP KBA’s and the previous thread on IQUG. I even have an SAP incident open this (without much luck so far). Posting on here was really my last resort.

The solution on the SAP KBA is related to ocs.cfg but this issue has nothing to do with this file. On my local test IQ 16 instance (Suse Linux), I created two SAP IQ servers and tested the INSERT LOCATION which works as it should whilst there is no ocs.cfg present in the OCS-15_0/config directory which leads me to believe that this file is not required at all (in my case anyway).

My environment variables are correctly set, as is the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Kind Regards,
Asif.