[IQUG] [iqug] Quick verification

Mumy, Mark mark.mumy at sap.com
Thu Aug 2 09:24:37 MST 2018

No.  Tables get created on the default_dbspace.  If it wasn’t set then it was IQ_SYSTEM_MAIN.  You can check this with sp_iqdbspaceobjectinfo:

Lists objects and subobjects of type table (including columns, indexes, metadata, primary keys, unique constraints, foreign keys, and partitions) for a given dbspace. Not supported for RLV dbspaces.

You can also look at the systems tables to get this.  I am remote right now and don’t have my code that shows this…

Mark

Mark Mumy
Strategic Technology Incubation Group
SAP Global Center of Excellence |  SAP
M +1 347-820-2136 | E mark.mumy at sap.com<mailto:mark.mumy at sap.com>
My Blogs: https://blogs.sap.com/author/markmumy/

https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/I825063
Conference tel: 18663127353,,8035340905#