[IQUG] Slow fetching between two identical IQ servers

Louie, David David.Louie at blackrock.com
Thu Nov 16 06:55:14 MST 2017

Thanks Mustafa.

(sa)> set option public.ISQL_PRINT_RESULT_SETS='LAST'
Execution time: 0.07 seconds

(sa)> set option public.ISQL_SHOW_MULTIPLE_RESULT_SETS='OFF'
Execution time: 0 seconds

Ran thru dbisql and it worked (almost)

For some reason ISQL_SHOW_MULTIPLE_RESULT_SET is still set to ‘ON’

PUBLIC           ISQL_PRINT_RESULT_SETS          LAST
PUBLIC           ISQL_SHOW_MULTIPLE_RESULT_SETS ON