[IQUG] Downloading EBFs from SAP website

Jason Froebe jason.froebe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:32:29 MST 2017

Software Packages & Patches > Alphabetical Listing > 'I' > 'Sybase IQ' > Sybase IQ 16.0 > Sybase IQ 16.0 Server > From dropdown choose Linux x86_64

I don't see "Software Packages & Patches" but I do see a "Support
Packages Packages and Patches"

support.sap.com/home.html -> support.sap.com/software/patches.html
(Support Packages and Patches) ->
launchpad.support.sap.com/#/softwarecenter (Software Downloads) -> "I"
category

None of the resultant categories contain IQ.  If I do the same looking
for ASE or RepServer, I don't see those either.

jason