[IQUG] [iqug] Error on select object_id on IQ 15.4 server (ESD 3)

Louie, David David.Louie at blackrock.com
Mon Aug 28 11:42:44 MST 2017

Hi Mark,

Yes I did run the ALTER DATABASE upgrade thinking it may fix it but the error is still being generated.

This does not happen on my other 15.4 servers or any of our 16.0.

Only this particular QA IQ server.

I just checked (sp_iqcheckoptions output) and no differences in the configurations exist.

I'm not convinced that we need to rewrite this if statement since it works on all other servers.

David