[IQUG] IQUG Digest, Vol 56, Issue 27

joseph shaffner shaffner_sybase at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 11:42:42 MST 2017

Shashi,

Nice to see you are still at SAP.  I hope you are well.

I still have ASE and IQ stuff pop into my head.  Today it was the isnumeric function.

I am working on a number of things part time.  I miss the old Sybase, but do not miss SAP.

Take care and watch out for those stack traces.

Regards,

Joseph Shaffner

Executive Coach and Professional Development Consultant

North Rock Leadership, joe at northrockleadership.com Phone: 301-535-2537

www.northrockleadership.com <http://www.northrockleadership.com/>

NORTH - Your compass should always be pointed in a direction that is clear, authentic and achievable.

ROCK - Your rocks are the pillars that support your foundation. Knowing your rocks helps you create a successful lifestyle that gives you purpose, passion and meaning.

We offer affordable leadership development programs and executive, career, and wellness coaching.