[IQUG] [iqug] Clone IQ server question

Louie, David David.Louie at blackrock.com
Wed Aug 23 12:08:55 MST 2017

I'm building a gold copy IQ server which I can clone future builds.

At minimum I plan to have the IQ sysmain and IQ system temp and no main dbspaces.

Can I still seed this GLD copy with set options, groups, and users without creating the main dbspaces?

Thanks
David

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message. See http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/email-disclaimers for further information.  Please refer to http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/privacy-policy for more information about BlackRock's Privacy Policy.
For a list of BlackRock's office addresses worldwide, see http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/about-us/contacts-locations.

(c) 2017 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved.