[IQUG] IQUG Digest, Vol 56, Issue 6

Mumy, Mark mark.mumy at sap.com
Tue Aug 8 13:29:46 MST 2017

The RLV store and cache are only on the coordinator.  Not sure where it says that the dbspaces must be on all nodes.  All other nodes will communicate back to the coordinator to get the data in the RLV store, they don’t read the cache or store directly.

Mark

Mark Mumy

Strategic Technology Incubation Group
Customer Innovation and Enterprise Platform |  SAP

M +1 347-820-2136 | E mark.mumy at sap.com

My Blogs: https://blogs.sap.com/author/markmumy/

https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/I825063

Conference tel: 18663127353,,8035340905#