[IQUG] moving to IQ 15.x and beyond

Macalalad, Jun jun.macalalad at hp.com
Thu May 30 01:42:35 MST 2013

Thanks all for  your suggestions.

I've configured a IQ 15.4 instance and is in the process of using PowerDesigner.  In the meantime, I've ran iqunload (schema and data) and are having issues with the 15.4 as it still uses the same iq space after migration.  I was thinking of remapping the IQ dbspaces to bigger slices to optimize this DSS database.

I'll update you all as we go along.

Regares
Jun