[IQUG] Sybase IQ Monitoring

Kutlu, Mustafa mustafa.kutlu at sap.com
Fri May 3 06:31:48 MST 2013

Dear All,

I am trying to find a tool to suggest to a customer for monitoring Sybase IQ environment. (Multiplex support would also be needed)

I know that Bradmark has one called Survalliance IQ. Does any body have any experience with Bradmark, any comments?

Or Sybase Control Center would be enough to montior a very large and heavy load IQ environment.

Also, I would like to hear your experiences with other tools very much indeed.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,

Mustafa Kutlu
Solution Manager | Database & Technology
SAP TÜRKİYE, Armada iş Merkezi Eskişehir Yolu No:6 Kat:14, 06520 Söğütözü / Ankara, Türkiye

T +90 312 2956212, F +90 312 2956200, M +90 530 1730414, mailto: mustafa.kutlu at sap.com<mailto:mustafa.kutlu at sap.com>

Join us online: www.sap.com/turkey<http://www.sap.com/turkey>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/SAPTurkiye>, Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/sapturkiye>, Linkdln<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3151476&mostPopular=>, Flickr<http://flickr.com/SAPTurkiye>, FriendFeed<http://friendfeed.com/SAPTurkiye>