[IQUG] Where is the RUN Directory defined in IQ 15.2?

Mumy, Mark mark.mumy at sap.com
Thu Jan 17 15:24:38 MST 2013

It takes it from the current directory or from the -startdir option.

Mark

Mark Mumy, Solution Advisor Expert, Manager, Enterprise Systems Group, SAP
M +1 347-820-2136 |T +1 972-687-6478 | E mark.mumy at sap.com<mailto:mark.mumy at sap.com>

https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/I825063

Conference tel: 18663127353,,7090196396#