[IQUG] Backing up dbpspace X and restoring to dbpspace Y

Ron Watkins rwatkins at dssolutions.com
Fri Feb 22 07:33:43 MST 2013

One suggestion I have is that since the dbfile names must match, that we use
soft-links to create "friendly" names which are links to the actual devices.
This allows us to easily move or clone IQ nodes and still keep the names the
same.

I often use simple names such as 'main1, main2.'

These are in turn soft-links to the actual devices on the host.

Ron